Energétiquement vôtre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Energétiquement vôtre

Radiesthésie, énergie, lieux sacrés, santé, spiritualité, histoire et civilisations

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Dernières imagesDernières images  Connexion  

Le Forum est à présent en vacances, vous ne pouvez donc ni répondre ni échanger durant cette période. L'équipe vous souhaite une bonne lecture.

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Graphiques Servranx - Livre

+18
Allan
Myriam17
acubens
nico62610
pyrrha
Neojer
physalis
edjine
Damph
loustik
jagielonka
ange69
.KA.
Tonton Bert
Zapi65
Regard Clair
Yash Vardhan
gholla
22 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty
MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-20, 15:58

Hello.

I am very interested to find this book : "Graphiques Servranx - Livre " : http://www.servranx.com/Products/Graphiques/Materiel-pour-graphiques/Les-graphiques-Servranx.aspx

If anybody has it and want to send me a copy of this book (by e-mail) i would appreciate it very much.
If someone can sell me this book ( a copy of the book and send it to me by e-mail ) i would buy it for about half of the price from the site.

Have a nice day !

ps - i also have about 35 Servranx graphics + explanations about how to use them, that i found over the internet with this name :
" RADIESTHESIE_RADIONIQUE_35_SCHEMAS_SERVRANX+MODES_D'EMPLOI " . This is the description i found in the "Lisez moi" file :

" Les schémas doivent être imprimés pour être utilisés.Chaque résumé explicatif se réfère au schéma qui lui est associé dans chaque dossier.
Le materiel est issu des cours de radiesthésie et radionique des frères Servranx ainsi que des cours du C.I.E.R.
Une bonne maitrise du pendule est necessaire pour utiliser ce materiel "

EDIT - Actually, i want to say that in order to use the "emmeteurs" graphics you don't need necessarily to be able to use a pendulum. Generally speaking, any graphic is emmiting for 10- 20 minutes (this is the recommandation that is given from the authors of these graphics, that is Herrinckx or Servranx.... ) and , on the other hand, i have the information from some (professional) people interested in these things that, generally, any emmision made without using a pendulum (to find the exact hours, periods of day and days for emmiting....) would be for about 24 minutes...than it stops...so you can use a emmeteur graphic for , let's say , around 20-30 minutes then remove the " temoin" Smile (the remedy and/or the target) and then put them back in the graphic...that's how you don't need a pendulum.... and have succes anyway ! Smile

If anybody wants them just e-mail me and i will gladly share with you.
All the best !

Dernière édition par gholla le 2013-04-21, 11:38, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yash Vardhan
Pendule de bronze
Pendule de bronze
Yash Vardhan

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-20, 17:40

Hi Gholla
I have been there a few days ago .. I did not seen it..
I'll call these days (marti / miercuri)

All the best
Yash
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-20, 17:45

Hello Yash.

Where have you been ? Smile Esti roman de origine ?

gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-21, 14:45

Nobody has the book ?

By the way, to make things easier i uploaded the Servranx graphics that i have " RADIESTHESIE_RADIONIQUE_35_SCHEMAS_SERVRANX_MODES_D_EMPLOI.rar " on an upload site and you can directly download them from there : http://fastupload.ro/af9aba94c839cf99566c46aad726dda2.html

have a nice day !
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-21, 19:57

@Bidulebule

Your e-mail is not working....anyway you can download the graphics i have from the link i put in the above post.
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-24, 21:59

Bonjour Gholla,
Je n'arrive pas du tout à ouvrir le document avec les 35 graphiques des Frères Servranxs.
Je remercie quand même de votre générosité.

Si quelqu'un est arrivé à les ouvrir en PDF, peut-il me les faire parvenir.
Ce serait très apprécié.
Au Plaisir
Yash Vardhan
Pendule de bronze
Pendule de bronze
Yash Vardhan

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-24, 23:41

Regard Clair a écrit:
Bonjour Gholla,
Je n'arrive pas du tout à ouvrir le document avec les 35 graphiques des Frères Servranxs.
Je remercie quand même de votre générosité.

Si quelqu'un est arrivé à les ouvrir en PDF, peut-il me les faire parvenir.
Ce serait très apprécié.
Au Plaisir
Je l'ai en PDF;
I think je peux t'envoie sur ton adresse e-mail.
J'esper que ca va marcher sunny
Yash
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 08:37

@Regard Clair

"By the way, to make things easier i uploaded the Servranx graphics that i have " RADIESTHESIE_RADIONIQUE_35_SCHEMAS_SERVRANX_MODES_D_EMPLOI.rar " on an upload site and you can directly download them from there : http://fastupload.ro/af9aba94c839cf99566c46aad726dda2.html "

Hello . The archive i sent you is .rar so i open it with winrar. I suggest you use it too.
I will send you personally the graphics again, if you wish, and i will put them in a normal folder, sort to say, not into an archive. Just let me know if you want.

Please, nobody has the book i am looking for ? ....I want to study it very much, but if nobody can send me a copy (i will pay for it as i said) i will eventually buy it from Servranx.
I was so hoping that at least somebody has this book... :merci:

All the best
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 15:54

Bonjour Gholla,

J'ai bien reçus les 7 courriels de graphiques.
Un vrai trésor.

J'ai bien suivis vos conseils ainsi que ceux de Tonton Bert.
Mon problème de téléchargement est réglé.
Tout est parfait.

Merci encore de votre générosité.
Au Plaisir
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 20:20

Hello Regard Clair.

I am glad you solved the problem.
And, yes, you are right , the graphics are a real treasure for the ones who understand the power of radionics and the subtle reality of things and manifestation...
Did you know that , in New Zeeland, some professional radionicions healed a flock of sheep...with the help of " Emetteur Herrinckx à 4 losanges " ?
I also use it , on daily basis..i don't have a specific problem or wish to obtain...for now Smile ...( first i need to understand better how the subconscious mind works....so i don't create subconscious resistance to the objective i want....) but i use it for my general health and well-being and i use in it crystals, orgonite with crystals, even prayers like " Our father " and i always feel energetically the influence of the graphic... that is like in the etheric body...different sensations... and this sensing is almost instantly the second i use the graphic. I actually have a funny story...about the first time i used the graphic ( Emetteur Herrinckx à 4 losanges ) , i put some orgonite or crystals in it and i left to the market. On the way to the market i began to feel different sensations on my body, even energetically and i did not know what was that. After i came home i used the graphic again (as i mentioned i know that, without a pendulum, the best way is to use it for 20-30 minutes to emmit his influence....then you have to take out the remedy ...the remedy or the target.....and put it back again in the graphic to activate it again) and again i felt something on my body...and so i had the confirmation that it works Wink . And now i always feel the energetical influence. This is my experience it does not mean necessarily everybody will feel the same... i have a little opening to feel the energy sometimes, this is my explanation and experience...and i use copy of graphics not originals , directly from the Servranx site !!
I also have another beautiful experience...but i will talk about it other time...
More than this, i have a friend that is a powerful therapeut ( Reiki, crystalo-therapy, seeing the human aura... ) and i showed to her the graphic, i gave her a copy of the graphic...and guess what...she said that this graphic amplifies whatever you put in it and she used it...and after a week she obtained what she wanted....this is her experience...., by the way, she sees the graphic
" Emetteur Herrinckx à 4 losanges " (in a subtle 3 dimensional reality) as cones...the "losanges" are cones in 3d !
I think this is the way we should share with each other, our experiences ..this is so important for all of us....I would love to hear from people's experiences with the Servranx graphics so , we all, can benefit from them and cultivate our knowledge and understanding !!! Please share with us !!!

And i still want the book !!! Smile
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 20:50

Bonjour Gholla,

Bien sûr, c'est toujours un plaisir de partager nos expériences.
Cependant, sur ce blog, c'est plus facile de partager en langue française quand on le peut.

Je comprends à peine 50% d'anglais, mais je ne l'écris pas
et la plupart des membres du site sont francophones.
Je devine l'anglais davantage que je ne le comprends.

Je vais tenter d'en faire une traduction synthèse libre pour que les autres membres comprennent ce que vous voulez dire.

Ce que je comprends de votre message, c'est que les bergers de Nouvelle - Zélande utilise l'Émetteur Herrinckx à 4 losanges pour soigner leurs moutons et leurs brebis. Ils l'utilisent en combinaison avec un cristal, ou des prières (Ex: le Notre Père), ou une orgonite, ou un symbole quelconque, selon les croyances et les outils disponibles.

L'Émetteur de Herrincks sert aussi à dynamiser les médicaments de toutes sortes.

Ensuite, on place les témoins au centre du Losange bien orienté en direction du Nord magnétique. est-ce bien cela?
Puis on laisse agir pendant une période de 20 à 30 minutes.
On peut faire plus précis en sélectionnant au pendule le temps nécessaire.

Au Plaisir

Dernière édition par Regard Clair le 2013-04-25, 21:51, édité 1 fois
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 21:18

I use Google Translate to translate from French to English...i understand a little French but not that good.
So i suggest you use Google Translate also.
Actually, some professional radionicians healed some sheep in New Zeeland with that emmeteur ! Not the owners of the sheep Smile
And : i use orgonite and crystals and a prayer with the emmeteur Smile
And : yes , the emmeteur has to be oriented on the magnetic North-South axis !
And : yes, it is right : 20-30 minutes for emmiting if you do not use a pendulum to find the specific time/ periods....after 20-30 minutes you have to take out the remedy you use and put it back again to emmit again the influence !

Zapi65
Pendule d'or
Pendule d'or
Zapi65

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-25, 21:22

Bonjour à tous
Very Happy

Une âme charitable peut elle m'envoyer ce fameux livre sur mon mail svp?
Zapik0@msn.com
??

Merci à. Vous!
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-26, 14:16

Bump !

@Tonton Bert

I am sorry to say that you are not a real friend of this forum ! I see that you are very active here, but when i e-mailed you for help with the book i want, or some advice, you did not response to me and, even more, you erased your e-mail from your profile contact data ! So, why did you do this ?
I am writing this because i just read some posts where you asked for some help with the graphic no. 35 from Servranx. It was good that people answered you, right ? Why don't you do the same ?...you know how they say : (pardon my language...) Karma is a bitch....
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 18:03

Nobody, please, has the book !?
" Graphiques Servranx - Livre " ...please share or sell it to me...
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Graphiques de Servranxs   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 22:18

Hello Gholla!

I hope you are not really thinking what you wrote about Tonton Bert. He is the one of the most charming men and one of the most helpful member in this group. It was very kind of you when you send us the 35 Servranxs’s graphics. I am very grateful for what you have given to us so generously. I thank you very much and I appreciate it greatly.

Everybody here make ther own possible for helping each other. So, it is not very easy for us to write you in English… We do our best to communicate.

However, you must understand that communicate in another language is not easy for everyone. I commend you for making the effort to move from your native language to English, but it would surely be more efficient to move from your native language to French if you wish to participate harmoniously in a French blog. Good communication is the art of understanding, even when speaking another language. Participate in a blog'' is'' and ‘’must remain’’ a moment of relaxation, a hobby, a time of sharing character without obligation. The free will of each dot to be respected as well a '' limits’’ of each. We have our limits ... and we understand that you have yours ... not hold it against you.

You may hunderstand that if we do not have this book, we cannot send it to you. We are very sorry about that. Uncle Bert is in possession of some radionick drawings the acting. But I do not think he is in possession of that book.
Please think about this before sending your next post.

Hope you hunderstand.

PS:
Today is a great sunny day in Québec. Everybody are outside in their garden or on the terrasse with a glass of wine.
I took more than one hour of my precious afternoon to explain this in your language with my respect.
Hope you will appreciate this.

My Best Regards
gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 22:45

Hello Regard Clair !

Thank you very much for your words ! You are very kind and i perfectly understand you !
Of course, i am sorry for this situation...but...this is exactly why i was upset with Tonton Bert...
I observed that he is a respected man , here, on the forum and this is why i contacted him. And, please, understand this : i did not acuse him for not answering me (he could do it...anyway) but because he erased his e-mail from his Profile ( contact data) after i wrote him...do you understand me ?....what do i conclude from this.....he read my e-mail and refused any contact and any future contact...ok ? And this is not nice at all...

And, please, understand this : I used very much Google Translate to read the posts on this forum...so, not knowing english is not the real problem...just use Google Translate to translate from english to french...it is that easy....

That is all. I apologise for my words to him but i know what i say...

All the best to you all !

To show you that i don't lie here is the translation from english to french :

FRENCH VERSION Smile

Pour vous prouver que je ne mens pas ici est la traduction de l'anglais vers le français:

Bonjour Regard Clair!

Merci beaucoup pour vos paroles! Vous êtes très gentil et je vous comprends parfaitement!
Bien sûr, je suis désolé de cette situation ... mais ... ce n'est pas exactement pourquoi j'ai été bouleversé avec Tonton Bert ...
Je remarquai qu'il est un homme respecté, ici, sur le forum et c'est pourquoi je l'ai contacté. Et, s'il vous plaît, comprenez ceci: je ne l'ai pas Acuse pour ne pas me répondre (il pourrait le faire ... de toute façon), mais parce qu'il a effacé son adresse e-mail à partir de son profil (coordonnées), après je lui ai écrit ... vous Comprenez-moi? .... que dois-je conclure de cette ..... il a lu mon e-mail et a refusé tout contact et tout contact futur ... ok? Et ce n'est pas agréable du tout ...

Et, s'il vous plaît, comprenez ceci: J'ai beaucoup utilisé Google Translate pour lire les messages sur ce forum ... donc, ne sachant pas anglais n'est pas le vrai problème ... il suffit d'utiliser Google Translate pour traduire de l'anglais vers le français ... il c'est aussi simple que ça ....

C'est tout. Je m'excuse pour mes mots pour lui, mais je sais ce que je dis ...

Tous les meilleurs à vous tous!
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 23:29

Bonjour Gholla,

Merci de votre compréhension.
Graphiques Servranx - Livre On_fai10
Graphiques Servranx - Livre 4_acco10
Graphiques Servranx - Livre 3_chat10
Au Plaisir
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 23:39

Hello Gholla,
For your pleasure, I send you an english translation of four Toltèque's rules.

the four agreements - don miguel ruiz

Don Miguel Ruiz's - The Four Agreements

Don Miguel Ruiz's book, The Four Agreements was published in 1997. For many, The Four Agreements is a life-changing book, whose ideas come from the ancient Toltec wisdom of the native people of Southern Mexico. The Toltec were 'people of knowledge' - scientists and artists who created a society to explore and conserve the traditional spiritual knowledge and practices of their ancestors. The Toltec viewed science and spirit as part of the same entity, believing that all energy - material or ethereal - is derived from and governed by the universe. Don Miguel Ruiz, born and raised in rural Mexico, was brought up to follow his family's Toltec ways by his mother, a Toltec faith healer, and grandfather, a Toltec 'nagual', a shaman. Despite this, Don Miguel decided to pursue a conventional education, which led him to qualify and practice for several years as a surgeon. Following a car crash, Don Miguel Ruiz reverted to his Toltec roots during the late 1970's, first studying and learning in depth the Toltec ways, and then healing, teaching, lecturing and writing during the 1980's and 90's, when he wrote The Four Agreements (published in 1997), The Mastery of Love (1999), The Four Agreements Companion Book (2000), and Prayers (2001). Don Miguel Ruiz survived a serious heart attack 2002, since when his teachings have been largely channelled through seminars and classes run by his followers, notably his sons Don Jose Luis and Don Miguel Ruiz Junior. Like many gurus and philosophical pioneers, Ruiz has to an extent packaged, promoted and commercialised his work, nevertheless the simplicity and elegance of his thinking remains a source of great enlightenment and aspiration. The simple ideas of The Four Agreements provide an inspirational code for life; a personal development model, and a template for personal development, behaviour, communications and relationships. Here is how Don Miguel Ruiz summarises 'The Four Agreements':

the four agreements - don miguel ruiz's code for life

agreement 1

Be impeccable with your word - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

agreement 2

Don’t take anything personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

agreement 3

Don’t make assumptions - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

agreement 4

Always do your best - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
________________________________________________________________________________
My Best Regards

gholla
Pendule de fer
Pendule de fer
gholla

MessageSujet: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-28, 23:47

How sweet Smile

Well, what can i say now ! :

I love rabbits Smile

I love Eckhart Tolle ( those words are alike his teachings ) ...by the way, Eckhart is your neighbour Smile ...

I love cats more than rabbits Smile

And i swear that when i will have the book i want i will share it ( for free ) with everybody who is interested in it !

Also, i love this beautiful therapy named Ho'oponopono...so .... : Forgive me , Thank you, I love you... Smile

(by the way Google Translate it is translating full texts not just words...for those who do not know this...)

French Version Smile

Comment sweet Smile

Eh bien, que puis-je dire maintenant! :

J'aime les lapins Smile

J'adore Eckhart Tolle (ces mots se ressemblent ses enseignements ) ... en passant, Eckhart est votre prochain Smile ...

J'adore les chats de plus de lapins Smile

Et je vous jure que quand je vais avoir le livre que je veux, je vais partager (gratuitement) avec tout le monde qui est intéressé par elle!

Aussi, j'aime cette belle thérapie nommé Ho'oponopono ... donc .... : Pardonnez-moi, Je vous remercie, Je t'aime ... Smile

(par la façon dont Google Translate est la traduction des textes complets et pas seulement des mots ... pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas cette ...)
Regard Clair
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal
Regard Clair

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-29, 06:32

Bonjour Gholla,
Hi Gholla,

Il ne s'agit pas des écrits de Eckart Tollé, mais de ceux de Don Miguel Ruiz, l'auteur des Quatre Accords Toltèques.

These words ar comming from Don Miguel Ruis, the author of Tolteque's Four Rules.

Anyway, they are two great authors.

Best Ragards

Dernière édition par Regard Clair le 2013-04-29, 13:13, édité 1 fois
Tonton Bert
Grand Pan d'Hüll
Tonton Bert

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-29, 12:55

Bonjour.

je ne peux pas partager quelque chose que je n'ai pas.
je ne possède pas le livre de Servranx avec les graphiques.

D'autre part, je suis en droit de choisir avec qui je veux communiquer, je crois,
et je ne désire plus afficher mon adresse mail sur le site, c'est mon choix car cela comporte un certain danger.
Tonton Bert
Grand Pan d'Hüll
Tonton Bert

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-30, 00:20

Traduction :

I can not share something that I have not.
I do not have the book with Servranx graphics.

On the other hand, I am entitled to choose who I want to communicate, I think,
and I no longer want to display my email address on the site, it's my choice as there is a certain danger.
.KA.
Pendule de cristal
Pendule de cristal

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-30, 12:45

Bonjour le bordel ici!!

Gholla, now you know how to use google translation, please write your messages directly in french.

Thanks for all !!
http://lumiere.11@laposte.net
Tonton Bert
Grand Pan d'Hüll
Tonton Bert

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty2013-04-30, 13:54

C'est vrai, google translate est fantastique, je l'ai adopté.

It's true, google translate is fantastic, I adopted.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Graphiques Servranx - Livre   Graphiques Servranx - Livre Empty

Graphiques Servranx - Livre
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant